2012-05-10: Theta Networks participated in Zhongguancun West District(中关村西区) Technology and Innovation seasonal showcase:
On May 10th, 2012 the line-up was presented at the Zhongguancun square. The seasonal showcase was presented from May 10th to 16th and is aimed to initiate interest by presenting high-end technological innovations and results in order to establish a new image for Zhongguancun West District.
The event is attended by several officials, including:
- Standing Municipal Committee, Zhao Fengtong, Haidian District, deputy secretary, on behalf of Sun Wen-kai,
- Standing District Committee, deputy head of the VIBRATION AND SHOCK.
- Vice Mayor Meng Jingwei and the Haidian District People's Congress and CPPCC leadership,
- Deputy director of Zhongguancun Science Park, Liao Guohua.
Theta Networks Co., Ltd. Beijing is ranked as an innovative science and technology company that produces a series of innovative products, namely:
- MSP (comprehensive data service signaling monitoring and analysis system)
- MSPLite (mobile signaling acquisition analyzer)
- The BDP (large data and traffic analysis operations platform)
- The ACU (professional data collection instrument) new line-up debut in this exhibition
The presented products and concepts have generated great interest in the attending staff and leaders.
As a leader in mobile data service quality assurance, Theta Networks Co., Ltd. Beijing has consistently been leading and recognized in the field of quality assurance. While at the same time also meeting new demands using in-house research and development of new features and improvements in order to stay ahead of the curve. By playing a leading role in development and exercising strict quality requirements on themselves, Theta Networks Co., Ltd. Beijing has been involved in setting industry standards and has been contributing to the construction and development of western science and technology enterprises in the Zhongguancun west district.
Theta Networks Co., Ltd. Beijing vouches to live up to the expectations of local leadership and will strive to continue independent innovation to enhance the corporate brand and reputation and to promote regional economic development.